Is your office looking its best – or do you need the Barpoas difference?
Good office cleaning requires a great eye for detail, and a Cleaner who will take the time to clean your office properly at every single visit, and then lock up properly at the end.. Here at Barpoas we provide office cleaning services to lawyers, accountants, film studios, advertising agencies, call centres and every other business that operates from office space and after nearly 20 years in this business, we’ve developed our own exclusive cleaning program which reduces the spread of sickness-causing germs and provides measurably cleaner results.
Barpoas is not a franchise system – we’re proudly 100% UK owned, and every one of our hard working Cleaning team members is hand-picked and fully trained by us – ensuring you receive a consistent, reliable cleaning service, and because we’re triple ISO Certified in Quality, Safety & Environmental Management, you can rest assured that you’re dealing with a Company who take pride in offering a quality services at a competitive price.
Think about these statistics for the average office:
- Telephones: 25,000 germs per square inch
- Elevator buttons: The ground-floor button has the highest number of bacteria and germs
- The water cooler: 2.7 million bacteria per square inch on the tap
- Keyboards: More than 200 times as many bacteria as a toilet seat
- Bathrooms: One of the germiest places of all – with faecal toxins on nearly every surface
Office cleanings are essential to providing a workplace people feel comfortable, but it’s nothing compared to getting your home cleaned. Studies have shown that having a clean home improves the mood of the resident tremendously. If you’re feeling down, a house cleaning might be just what you need. Here we are going to talk about common cleaning practices in homes.
- Window cleaning. Window cleaning allows more sun to get into your home which could also increase your mood, especially during these winter months where daylight seems scarce. If you choose to clean your windows yourself, then please make sure to check out windows Chicago if you feel a draft around the windows. That is a huge indication that it is time to get new windows. New Chicago windows will enable you to save money on energy bills and give your home an updated, sleek appearance.
- Chimney sweeps. If you are like most people, you have been using your fireplace much more frequently the past couple of months than you normally would. Many people don’t know that using a fireplace causes normal wear and tear to happen. The combustion process in fireplaces and chimneys produces a compound known as creosote. Creosote is a highly flammable substance that can cause your chimney or fireplace to catch fire. In order to keep your chimney and fireplace working smoothly and safely, please contact Capital Chimney Corp – chimney sweep Naperville.
- Spring cleaning! With spring right around the corner, we wanted to briefly cover spring cleaning. According to research, spring cleaning is healthy for both the residents of the home and the home itself. Participating in spring cleaning allows your mind to get out of “winter mode” and boosts your self-esteem and mood. Who wouldn’t feel better living in a clean house?
Cleaning your home is essential to boosting your self-esteem and keeping your home in good condition.
Contact us today for a FREE No Obligation Quote!